Join Pa’Ris’Ha and her International Co-Hosts in reading and discussing:
“I Could Do Anything if I Only Knew What”
by Barbara Sher
If you suspect there could be more to life than what you’re getting…if you always knew you could do anything if you only knew what it was, this extraordinary book is about to prove you right!
A life without direction is a life without passion. The dynamic follow-up to the phenomenal best-seller Wishcraft, I Could Do Anything If I Only Knew What It Was (the New York Times Bestseller) guides you, not to another unsatisfying job, but to a richly rewarding career rooted in your heart’s desire. And in a work of true emancipation, this life-changing sourcebook reveals how you can recapture “long lost” goals, overcome the blocks that inhibit your success, decide what you want to be, and live your dreams forever!
You will learn:
* What to do if you never chose to be what you are.
* How to get off the fast track–and on to the right track.
* First aid techniques for paralyzing chronic negativity.
* How to regroup when you’ve lost your big dream.
* To stop waiting for luck–and start creating it.