Pa’Ris’Ha is a highly sought after teacher and has an international public reach of over fifty million people. She has presented in over 125 countries.
- Incurable people watcher and humanitarian
- Perennial student of neurosciences and the brain
Practical psychology and evolutionary sciences
- Peace ambassador
- Cherokee Spiritual Elder
- Spiritual teacher
Ancient Tablet Keeper and Interpreter
- 55 years of health, wealth and happiness coaching and training
- Coaches and trains in success and business
- Activist, life coach and leader in human development
Connect with Pa’Ris’Ha on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Ven.Pa.Ris.Ha/
Dr. Joyce Mollenhauer is a Doctor of Naturopathy and a Registered Nurse, with a B.Sc.N. Her career has included experience in teaching, public health, hospice, occupational health, private duty nursing, geriatrics and home health.
Marianne Love is a psychologist in Australia, with over twenty years of counselling experience both in private practice and for organisations. Founder of Aspire Health and Psychology, Marianne has a team of psychologists dedicated to assisting people to live their full potential. A philanthropist, she is the director of the Centre for Human Development in Australia.